Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

No ATU & No RF output on Transmiter

Options
Jiho Kim
Jiho Kim Member
I bought the Flex 6600 on July 23 and am using it. But suddenly today, autotuning is not working and RF output is not working. It is the same phenomenon even if the factory is reset. Is there a way to set it up?

Answers

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

I created a support ticket for this.

• Jiho Kim
    Options
    Thanks!
  • Bill NE1B
    Bill NE1B Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Did the RF Power slider and the TUNE Power slider default to zero?

de Bill, NE1B

• Jiho Kim
    Jiho Kim Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    RF Power Slider 100W, TUNE Power Slider is set to the default of 10W. There is no change in settings, but suddenly the ATU is not working properly.
  • VE7ATJ_Don
    VE7ATJ_Don Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I know there is a support ticket open, but does the ATU work ok when a dummy load is attached? Do the meters show output on a dummy load?

• Jiho Kim
    Jiho Kim Member
    Options
    The built-in ATU of the Flex 6600 model doesn't work properly, so I'm using a TGXL external tuner model, which is inconvenient because it can't be operated remotely with the iPhone app. I bought Flex-6600, PGXL, and TGXL together for wireless operation remotely, but I'm disappointed that I can't do remote operation that easily.
  • David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Options

You can use the TG XL remotely from iPhone using Node Red to control it. More information on the Node Red for Ham Radio group.

check out the WiKi section on installing Node Red on a Raspberry Pi. Then the file section. I have flows for Flex radio, Power Genius, Tuner Genius, and Antenna Genius.

Dave wo2x

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.