Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Smart SDR (Smart Link) Does not show the :Smartlink" Option on my new IPAD Pro

Options
KG5PTE
KG5PTE Member ✭✭
edited September 2023 in SmartSDR for iOS

Hello I purchased a new IPad Pro with AT&T Cellular data. And when I launch my Smart SDR I do not get the option for the option for the smart link choice like I do with my Iphone 14 Pro. I can only see the local LAN connection option but not the WAN. What am I missing here ? OK Update disregard I forgot to register my Ipad on the smart link setup. It is working now.

Thank you.

Answers

• K3SF
    K3SF Member ✭✭✭
    Options

checklist

enable smartlink in settings of iso ssdr

also need to add in smartlink id and password

paul k3sf

• KG5PTE
    KG5PTE Member ✭✭
    Options

Yes sir it is all working now.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.