Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Transmit interlock on 60 meters after updating to newest version

Options

I have been using my 6500 on 60 meters for years. All of a sudden I cannot transmit and the window pops up saying transmit interlock has prevented me from transmitting. This has never happened before and was not happening right after I updated. It just started this morning during a QSO. Went from OK to no transmit due to interlock. Any ideas out there?

Comments

• km8v
    km8v Member ✭✭
    Options

Is your high cut greater than 2700?

• bahillen
    bahillen Member ✭✭✭
    Options

It maybe because something in the setup has the possibility of transmitting out of band.

Maybe the location region is not setup for your region and frequency permitted.

Maybe the RTTY shift is out of band edge.

Bill W9JJB

• W8PAB
    W8PAB Member
    Options
    I am having the same problem since V2.10.1. Band width is OK, Always happens after using remote. I play around and get it fixed, the same solution does not work the second time.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.