Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

6400M froze in transmit

Options

Afternoon to the group-

I'm working the RTTY contest this weekend. I had my 6400M setup on Multiflex/ Smart control, just easier to click on a signal on the big screen, than rotating the knob, etc.

Running N1MM with MMTTY

After an hour I got up to stretch my legs and came back to the radio and every time I clicked a macro the string would run and then the radio would freeze in transmit. I could get it out of transmit by double clicking the MOX button.

It doesn't do it when using the front panel.

Beside gremlins, any clues or suggestions?

Any help appreciated, John W2VTV

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.