Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SmartLink

Options
radioshopbob
radioshopbob Member ✭✭
edited September 2023 in Remote Operation (SmartLink)

Is SmartLink having trouble again? I tried connecting to my remote station (Flex 6400M) in Tennessee from California and I don't see my radio. I tried my laptop using Windows SmartSDR v3.5.9 and nothing. I tried my iPhone and no radio and the same error message I got back on Sept. 11th. What is going on now?

Thanks, Bob Meadows W6MTM

Comments

• Ha Gei
    Ha Gei Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Maybe something local , or a transient problem, due to still existing old versions.

Here currently no problem in Germany and last 2 times we checked after such was claimed, we also had no problem.

• Mike W8MM
    Mike W8MM Member ✭✭
    Options

Same stuff, different day.

It's up and down here in Cincinnati.

• radioshopbob
    Options

It still is having issues here in Huntington Beach, CA. I tried using my remote radio (Flex 6400M) in Tennessee this morning and I did not see the radio at all. I kept trying and It finally showed up but the CAT would not connect because it said I was not logged in. DAX worked and connected just fine. I disconnected and tried again to connect a few minutes later and again NO RADIO was displayed the SDR v3.5.9 screen. OH WELL one of these days Flex will figure out the problem I'm sure.

Best regards, Bob

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.