Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SO2R: Antenna may not be changed while transmitting

Options

Operating the WW Digi contest using WSJT-X paired with N1MM+ and a 6600. When trying to run SO2R, I almost always get a pop-up window from SSDR that says "The antenna may not be changed while transmitting" when switching the TX from one slice to another. And, as a result, there is no TX from the slice that the software is trying to switch to.

The slices are on different intervals, i.e., one is even and one is odd.

Is this caused by a setting I have set incorrectly?

It makes SO2R essentially impossible.

I'm running SSDR 2.9.2 and WSJT-X 2.7.0-rc2

Tim K9WX

Tagged:

Comments

• Ron Koenig
    Ron Koenig Member ✭✭
    Options

Settings / Radio setup / TX tab, Set the TX Delay to 50ms and get everything working right. Then you can, if you want, decrease it to find where the issues begin and raise it a bit above that level. 35 - 50 will likely cure your issue. The problem is you are sending RF before the switching has time to happen. (It will still pop that up, randomly, throughout the contest and **** TX, it's just part of being a Flex Owner)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.