Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SMARTLINK ON LAPTOP BUT NO GO ON DESKTOP

Options
mark1161
mark1161 Member ✭✭

I have had a Flex radio for years. I had no issues with my FLEX 6400M using SmartLink. I now have a FLEX 6300 and can only get it to connect SmartLink or Direct to PC on my Laptop. This is weird. I used the desktop for the 6400M with no problem. When I use my desktop,

I see that Radio is Available on the "Connect Window" but when I test the SmartLink connection I get a red indicator. When I click on Connect, I get an error message that the radio is not connected. The radio is registered with SmartLink. I must be missing something simple here.

Please advise.

Mark

KK2L

Comments

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

Mark

This might help.

There is a big difference between using SmartSDR and then using SmartLink.

Make sure you run through all the setup in chapter 9 for your 6300. You have to do it for each radio on your network

I hope I read your issue correctly.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.