Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Apple Magic Mouse support ...

Options
W7NGA
W7NGA Member ✭✭✭

Sometimes you just can't win. I've posted previously about my inability to use the Magic Mouse with SmartSDR for Mac. Should work .. but nada. Marcus and others said it works but in general, they hate it. I love it .. so why doesn't it work for me? Well, this week I returned from 3 months in Paris, France and thought it would be fun to see how the bands are coming along. My Logitech wouldn't work .. no matter how hard I threw it across the shack. There was the Magic Mouse staring at me so I decided to try one more time.

Jump to the punchline - it works. I had to enable the trackpad (yes, trackpad and mouse) and the key is that you move your finger horizontally, not vertically as I had been thinking of it as a track wheel. Fine tune sensitivity and step size and it is workable.

Not the optimum solution .. but good to know.

W7NGA