Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Suspected TX audio issue with V2 Maestro

Options

Have a problem with my maestro. SSDR is Ver 2.9.1

Issue Transmit audio is not herd on over the air monitor or at the DE. It is affecting both mic ports.

Attaching photos to show what I see on the display. I

The first photo is the FHM3 Mis on MIC1 port, the second is a Heil Pro headset on MIC2 port, the third is the Mastro keyed with no mic or headset connected. The last is FT8 on My computer as a comparison. Tried experimenting with the Bias on/Off and +20Db options, they made no difference. It is my belief there is an issue with the Mastro TX audio path.

Any thoughts? sorry don't know why the photos rotated when I uploaded.

Steve AG4SO

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.