Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

60m Bandplan displaying incorrectly

Options
m5kvk
m5kvk Member ✭✭
edited August 2023 in SmartSDR for Mac

I'm using V2.4.8

I noticed today that the 60m band plan doesn't display correctly on the screen. Although the narrow-band modes section says it goes up to 5.367 in the 'Band Plans' tool, on the display it only goes up to 5.366.5. Other bands seem to be OK.

In fact, of course, the programmed band settings are wrong anyway, but that's a different issue.

I also noticed that the link to this forum in the "Information & Support" settings page gets a 404 error.

Gareth - M5KVK

Comments

• VE7ATJ_Don
    VE7ATJ_Don Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi Gareth... this may be due to you having the wrong TURF file for your region. Please contact the Help Desk via Support Ticket and they can help you out.

Since you are at the band edge, it could also be due to the bandwidth of your transmission. If your transmitted bandwidth is too wide, the radio will 'lock out' so you don't transmit outside of the band.