Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Hi from Brian VK2EBN. Q : Can D-star be used on my Flex 6600, if so how to setup? I have a Thumbdv.

Options
a Thumbdv 3000u but can't find software which will be recognised by flex Wavefom drop down. Any suggestions ??
Cheers Brian.

Best Answer

• Brian Newman
    Brian Newman Member
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi Len, TNX for info putting me on the right track am making progress, will keep trying.
    73 Brian

Answers

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Options

Hi Brian, I think that you need BlueDV software to run the ThumbDV. It won't use a Waveform, it will use DAX to transfer the computer soundcard generated audio to the radio.

I have not tried this, but from what I have read, I think this will work.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.