Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Smart SDR for Apple IMAC

Options
KG5PTE
KG5PTE Member ✭✭

Hello I purchased Smart SDR for Apple Iphone 14 IOS, Do I have to pay for Apple IMAC, Smart SDR Too ? Looking at the Mac store I have too.

Thank you.

Best Answers

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Yes, They are two different programs.

Check with feedback from users on here how they like the MAC version.

Dave wo2x

• Dan Trainor
    Dan Trainor Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

The Mac version is the gold standard for Flex 6000 series radios. Far exceeds the quality and capability of the OEM Windows version. It does cost money and you can purchase from Mac Apple Store. Many that use the iOS version also have migrated over to SmartSDR for Mac.

• KG5PTE
    KG5PTE Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

I plan to purchase the Mac version soon. Thank you.

• Mike Steventon
    Mike Steventon Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

You will not regret it!!

Answers

• AA1SS
    AA1SS Member ✭✭
    Options

Is there a streamdeck interface for the mac??? Does it have Dax and Cat??? Do you still have to use the loopback program??

I have a mac mini here doing nothing so may give it a try.

• NM1W
    NM1W Member ✭✭
    Options

what are you using to get more dax channels? I've got a 6700 and at times want to run wsjtx on multiple bands etc..

• AA5SH
    AA5SH Member ✭✭
    Options

You will still need Loopback. But it has Dax and Cat built in, although on DAX it only supports 1 channel. There is a third party application xDax that supports 2 channels. I'm not sure about the streamdeck. It does support Midi interfaces so if the streamdeck and utilize midi functions it should work.