Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Error (Unhandled Error - Non-UI Thread)

Options

I made two new profiles today on my 6600 and then deleted the single orriginal one I had. I renamed it to match the new one. I then got an error and the SmartSDR closed. It was able to be re-started but when changed the profile it crashed again with an additional error. The smaller of the two is the second one, the same larger also popped up as well the second time. When it starts up it starts with the profile that was switched to and causes the crash. It occurs back and forth, does not matter which one it starts with. I will be deleting both and restating and making both from scratch to see if occurs again. attached are snips of the error screens.

Comments

• Glenn Depp
    Glenn Depp Member ✭✭
    Options

So I deleted both of the two profiles I had. Rebuilt from scratch. Same issues. 4 slices on a 6600 running v3.4.24

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Options

Hi Glenn, I would submit a help desk ticket.

• SM5YRA
    SM5YRA Member
    Options
    Hello, have same kind of problems here with 6400M, can not run 2 slices. Will submit a ticket as well.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.