Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex Gear for Sale

Options
AA1SS
AA1SS Member ✭✭
edited June 2023 in The Flea Market

I have available the following Flex Items for sale due to purchasing new home and needing extra $$$.

Flex 6500 . . . This radio is in excellent condition and functions 100%. Running latest software. It has a few light pixels on the display but does not affect operation. Also included is a Flex 6500 dust cover.

$2500.00 shipped

Flex radio Maestro "B" version with tilt feet and soft cover. Included is all factory items and a Flex dust cover.

$1250 shipped

Flex Radio PGXL Amplifier only 3 months old. This amp is a BEAST. It is 2 months old with latest hardware and firmware.

Price is $7000 + shipping as this is a heavy item.

Flex Radio matching TGXL in the SO2R version . . . Approximatly 1 month old. It functions and looks 100% new.

Price is $2100 + shipping as this is a heavy item.

I also have a Streamdeck + with the knobs and a Flex control. Both Items are in excellent condition. Will sell the pair for $350 shipped.

E-mail me if interested I'm good on QRZ