Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

WSJT-X Radio Connection status shows RED, but Test CAT is green & PTT activates transmit

Options

I've not had success in debugging this. I am using N1MM (latest version) and WSJT-x (v 2.6.1) with SmartSDR (v 3.4.24). The Test CAT button is green. The Test PTT button will put the radio into transmit. I operated during the recent ARRL-digi contest. WSJT-x would decode signals, and I was able to transmit.

But WSJT-x Radio Connection window showed red during the contest and continues to show red (radio not connected). I attached an image of the various screens which I think show the condition. I must be missing something somewhere but can not put my finger on it.

One other thing I noticed which may be related, maybe not. I have 'Log Automatically (contest only)' checked in WSJT-x, but I was still presented with the window to confirm logging each contact during the contest.

This is puzzling to me. Any thoughts?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.