Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

LAN set up confusion

Options
KG4FET
KG4FET Member, Unconfirmed ✭✭
edited June 2023 in Networking
The set up is Smart SDR v3.x, 6600M directly connected to Viasat modem (router?), Windoze 10 laptop also connected via CAT 5 to the modem (router?) In another room. Now the confusion. Smart SDR sees the radio on the laptop via multiplex, which was my first issue initially, BUT there is no RX (panadapter) on the laptop. What silly step am I missing? This is only for RX monitoring at the moment
Thank
Sandor KG4FET

Answers

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Options

Hi Sandor, can you post a screen shot of your laptop screen?

• Sandor
    Sandor Member ✭✭
    Options
    see if this works
  • Sandor
    Sandor Member ✭✭
    Options
    This is the same as the other "profile". I had to set up a new one. Thanks for the reply Len
  • Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

I created a support ticket for this.

• KG4FET
    Options
    Mike where will I look for that?
  • Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

You would have been emailed a copy of the ticket to the email address associated with this account. Make sure you check your spam folder.

• KG4FET
    Options
    Mike the email on the original post is incorrect. The one associated with this NEW profile is correct and confirmed
    Thanks
    Sandor
  • Sandor
    Sandor Member ✭✭
    Options

RESOLVED: added a router beyond the Viasat modem and is working now

Thanks Everyone

Sandor KG4FET

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.