Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Sharing Transverters With Two Flex 6600s

Options

I added a second Flex 6600 to my station and wanted to use either radio as my Satellite station.

I use a 2M and a 70CM transverter, each with an IF of 28MHZ. The solution was to use a Low Power Splitter / Combiner for each transporter to share its RX and TX IF with both Flex 6600 radios.

Here is the device I used. Suitable up to 60MHZ.

For PTT from either Flex Radio, I used a "Y" device to share the RCA PTT cables from each transporter to both Flex Radios.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08FDV7MPV/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Alan. WA9WUD

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.