Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex-6700 Display Problem

When I turned on my Flex-6700 running SmartSDR 2.9.1 this morning, I experienced a display problem. The display had a green cast with diagonal lines as indicated in the attached file. I have tried the usual stuff like power on and off, computer restart, and a reset of the 6700 with no luck.

I am wondering if this is a hardware problem that has developed or if there is some other way to return the display to its normal state?

Thanks in advance!

Ed, K0KC

Answers

• Ed, K0KC
    Ed, K0KC Member ✭✭

By the way, this is not a monitor problem. The screen looks the same on another network computer.

Ed, K0KC

• Geoff AB6BT
    Geoff AB6BT Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2023

It looks as though you have a TNF set and you have zoomed in so you are seeing the width of the notch filter.

I can't read the frequency limits of you display.

Try zooming out.

• VE7ATJ_Don
    VE7ATJ_Don Member ✭✭✭

Either that or he as a REEEEEAAAAALLLLLYYYY wide TNF set :-) !

• Ed, K0KC
    Ed, K0KC Member ✭✭

Geoff and Don,

I feel really **** this afternoon...you guys were right, I turned off a TNF and everything was back to normal.

Thanks!!!!

Ed, K0KC

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.