Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Error communicating with Maestro Hardware (152). Please try again. (K)

KI5RLR
KI5RLR Member ✭✭
I am getting this message when I try to connect to my 6500 using the Maestro. This occurs after 'connecting' to the radio and choosing 'run' on the latest software. "Error communicating with Maestro Hardware (152). Please try again. (K)"

When I am remote it sticks on the 'Loading...' screen after throwing the error. The buttons are all lit white.

When I am connected to the local LAN (ethernet on the same switch as the 6500) it hangs in the same place with the same message BUT I have audio and the buttons/knobs will control the 6500.

I purchased this unit used, from a reputable seller who I trust. He was just using this Maestro on his setup. He is a member of the Alpha team and thinks maybe something needs to be changed on the backend by Flex.

After reading about some similiar error messages experienced by other users I wonder if something got knocked loose inside the Maestro during shipping.

I have opened a support ticket, but am curious if anyone knows exactly what this error code means.

Thanks!
KI5RLR
Tagged:

Comments

• KI5RLR
    KI5RLR Member ✭✭

I sent this one in for repair. They have quite a backlog, so it took a month for them to get around to it. The tech finally emailed me, at the end of the day on Friday before the 4th of July weekend, and said he could not reproduce the error, but he did go ahead and flash all new software, checked all connections, burned in for 24 hours, etc for $187.50. The only bad part is that I can't get them to respond and take my money. lol It's been over a week since the tech told me it was ready. I responded right away and said that sounded great, please let me know how to pay... nothing since then. Granted it was a long weekend... but I sort of hoped to hear from them at some point on Wed, Thu, or Fri.... maybe some employees took the entire week off.

• Alan
    Alan Member ✭✭✭✭

In my case, they always sent a PayPal invoice. Did you look in your email or spam folder?

Alan. WA9WUD

• KI5RLR
    KI5RLR Member ✭✭

I left another message today and they got back to me, sent me an invoice, and hopefully it will ship out tomorrow.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.