Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex Control Gremlin

Options
Geoff AB6BT
Geoff AB6BT Member ✭✭✭

I posted this question some time ago and I thought I had resolved the problem...but apparently not.

My Flex Control consistently switches from one state to another with no input from me. It is not RF related. The problem occurrs when receiving.

I can select the main rotary control, configured to tuning, adjust the frequency, and seconds later the left button is illuminated and active. I have to depress the rotary control to revert back to frequency control. Then, after a short period, the left button again has the focus.

Anyone else experiencing this and if so how did you fix it?

Answers

• Geoff AB6BT
    Geoff AB6BT Member ✭✭✭
    Options

OK, well I has been a month since I first posted this and I'm still having the same problem.

Can anyone shed some light or give me a clue what the fix might be or where to look???

• Jim
    Jim Member ✭✭
    Options

Mine does the same thing

• Geoff AB6BT
    Geoff AB6BT Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2023
    Options

AH, it must be a feature!

Now how to fix it.

• Rich M5RIC
    Rich M5RIC Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I use 2 with a 6600M and have never seen this.

Maybe time to log a helpdesk ticket with Flex?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.