Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

FRstack Web API on Mac

Options
dwest24
dwest24 Member ✭✭
Hi,
I'm trying to install the FRStackWebApi on my mac and I cannot find the com.mkcmsoftware.FRStackWebApi.plist file that needs to be moved into the /Library/LaunchDaemon folder. It supposed to be in the zip file but... it's not. Does anyone have this file? How do I find this file?

For reference, this is what I'm trying to do. https://www.mkcmsoftware.com/download/FRStackWebApiReadme.html#install_frstack_osx

Thanks.
Tagged:

Answers

• KE8ROY891
    KE8ROY891 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Did you resolve this? I am trying to setup the webapi too an d no luck on this
    Thanks for any help
    Britt
  • dwest24
    dwest24 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Yes! However I’m not at that computer right now. I’ll get back to you in a couple hours.
  • dwest24
    dwest24 Member ✭✭
    edited October 2023
    Options

Well, I cannot figure out how I got the file but it's contents are in the picture below (or attached who knows where it will go for you).

Put that in a text editor and save the file as that original file name and you should be good to go. Or... message me or email me on the side (callsign is in my profile and my email is good on orz) and I can send you a dropbox link to the file. (Which of course means trusting an internet stranger).

• KE8ROY891
    KE8ROY891 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Awesome. Thank you! I will try this later today/tonight and let you know.
    KE8ROY
    Britt
  • KE8ROY891
    KE8ROY891 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks @dwest24, that helped. I have installed it but it doesn’t appear to be working, as the log isn’t being created. All the commands ran. I reached out to Mark the Dev, maybe he will have ideas. Thanks again and 73.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.