Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

some info

Options
ea5iwt
ea5iwt Member ✭✭
edited April 2023 in Amateur Radio Interests

hi

is any one use Anan 7000 dlemark ii vs flex 6600 [not M]

can tell me how good the flex vs the Anan for sure Psdr is well made now how ever it have a lot of issue

so is the 6600 normal no m version is a good choice ?

vy 73 elan g0uut/ea5iwt

Comments

• Gary NC3Z
    Gary NC3Z Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Not a 6600 but I am using a 6500 and a 7000DLE here daily, not sure if that fits your comparison?

• ea5iwt
    ea5iwt Member ✭✭
    Options

the 6500 is a great unit for sure hard to find used 6500

• ea5iwt
    ea5iwt Member ✭✭
    Options

Gary yes tell me what you think on THETITS have some many bags no

• WX7Y
    WX7Y Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I have had both the ANAN7000DLE, Flex6600, Flex6700 and although I think the Thetis Software (PowerSDR) is a little bit superior with DSP Filtering for the normal user then the Flex SmartSDR Software but for the Radio Hardware, The build quality is FAR superior for the FLEX radios Hardware and offers so many more options and possibilities for Remote and Portable operation with different Operating systems and devices, Ease of connecting to other 3rd party software and for the MAC version so far offering a lot of Different (Tool) 3rd party software built in like FT8 and RTTY etc.

I sold my Flex6600 to buy the ANAN7000DLE, and within 3 months I sold the ANAN7000DLE and got my 2nd Flex6700 so now I have my FLex6700 built in 2013 and my Flex6700 built in 2019 and have NO reason to go back to ANAN Radios. I DID NOTFIND the "Pure Signal" to be worth the hype over what the FLEX6700 will do if the FLEX is set up correctly and when FLEX gets the DSP and so called "PureSignal" figured out none of us will be sorry we stuck with Flex as I have done since I got my first Flex5000 in 2008.

This is MY opinion and my Experience's using both radios so take it for what it is worth.

• ea5iwt
    ea5iwt Member ✭✭
    Options

Bret

I as well many years a go had the flex 5000a had 2 of them look on my qrz page g0uut you see 2 flex 5000 a

yes this I know the hardware on the Anan is short cut not great however the Psdr Thetis is very interesting

NR is may be the best out there

well it is very hard to find flex 6700 I have one fully loaded in my German station dl9fcc however I like to have 2nd one in my Spanish 4th hard to find them still got the flex 3000

vy 73 elan

ea5iwt/g0uut/dl9fcc/4z4un

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.