Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

FlexButtons V1.5 Released

I've released FlexButtons V1.5 at http://www.kregli.com.  It exposes a number of new functions including some control of a TGXL and it allows switching between multiple layouts.  A couple of really different layouts are shown below.

ONE CLICK!

You can combine two or more functions on one button, such as: on slice A go to 21.035Mhz, CW with a 200Hz filter, the panadapter zoomed to 10 kHz, set PoWeR to 25W, BYPASS the ATU, set the TGXL to AUTOTUNE and the PGXL to OPERATE. 

Comments

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator

hi Keith,

One comment. The TG XL does not have an auto tune mode. It is either bypassed or in circuit. The tuner requires the op to train the tuner on each band & antenna. Then when in circuit (not in bypass) as you change frequency, the tuner uses the closest tuning solution.

Dave wo2x

• It's called Autotune in tglib.dll, so I called it that. It just invokes the tuning function. Do you know a better name for it?

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator

In Node are d I just called the button TUNE. When pressed it initiates a tune cycle and will store results in one of the 20 memories for the band.

Dave wo2x

• That was my initial thought - should have stuck with it :) I'll change it in the next version.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.