Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Unable to Fit DAX Control Panel on Screen

Options
Craig Gagner
Craig Gagner Member ✭✭

I am unable to fit the DAX Control Panel fully on screen. The DAX Control Panel display is cropped on the bottom and right side. What might be a solution? I have tried making various adjustments to the display resolution etc. via Win 10 Settings.

Comments

• Craig_KØCF
    Craig_KØCF Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Position the DAX window so that the top is just below the top of the screen by dragging it with the mouse in the title bar at the top. Then hover the mouse pointer over the top border of the window and when it changes to a double-pointed arrow, click and drag down to shrink the window vertically. Check to see if it will fit on the screen by dragging the window again. If it does not, you will have to repeat the resizing procedure.

Now, you can scroll the window up and down with the scroll bar at the right side of the window so that you can see all of the controls, albeit not all at the same time.

Perhaps it is time to consider a bigger monitor? I use a 43 inch 4k monitor which was fairly reasonably priced. It is equivalent to four 24" 1080p monitors in a 2x2 array. I fit SmartSDR, several accessory programs and most of DXLab on the screen easily.

73, Craig KØCF

• Craig Gagner
    Craig Gagner Member ✭✭
    Options

Thank you K0CF; unfortunately the double pointed arrow does not present itself. I don't have this problem but only on this one computer which incidentally has a large display than others.

I've tried reloading software; nothing in my arsenal seems to work.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.