Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

FLDigi Contesting Question

Options
Butch
Butch Member ✭✭✭

I'm relatively new to contesting. I'm currently working the BARTG RTTY Contest with my F6700 with FLDigi. I'm have a great time but I ran into an operational issue that is slowing me down. I have my F6700 set up to monitor 5 contest bands. In order to have the selected waterfall band information displayed on FLDigi I've been switching the DAX Channel 1 on the band slice I want to use (jumping between slices A thru E). This works fine except for FLDigi frequency display always indicates the Slice A frequency, so unless I've selected Slice A, when I select any of the other 4 slices of course this provides the incorrect frequency information to FLDigi and ACLOG. So currently my alternative has been to keep swapping Bands on Slice A, basically playing music chairs with the other 4 band slices so I'm always seeing all 5 contest band slices, and the band I'm working I put on Slice A.

I know I can run multiple instances of FLDigi and map them to different Slices but to minimize screen real estate I prefer to have only one instance of FLDigi running.

Ideally what I'd like to be able to do is, select between the 5 band slices and have that selected Slice activate DAX 1 and also change the selected slice to the Slice A indication, so FLDigi will read the correct frequency. Is this possible? Or might there be a work around using features of after-market programs such as Slice Master or FRStack?

Butch, KF4HR

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.