Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex 6600M with GPSDO Upgrade for sale. Excellent Condition. Original owner. Non-Smoker

Options
Flex 6600M for sale with factory-installed GPSDO Upgrade. Excellent condition. Original owner, non-smoking environment. Purchased August 2018. Includes power cable, and hand mic. The price is $4,000.00 with payment via PayPal or Stripe Payments Invoice. Includes insured UPS ground shipping to the lower 48. Contact me via Phone/Text at 586-244-8900 or email jhankins@cloudbedrock.com if interested. Jim KG8I

Comments

• jhankins
    jhankins Member
    Options
    FYI I've posted on E-Bay just now. https://www.ebay.com/itm/155458971248
  • W0ACT
    W0ACT Member
    Options
    Hello,

I am new here and not sure if I am posting correctly.

I am very interested in purchasing a 6600M, but would like to know about how old the unit is.

Thank You
    W0ACT
  • Neil D Friedman N3DF
    Neil D Friedman N3DF Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2023
    Options

Since the owner says he purchased it new in August 2018, it is 4.5 years old.

• jhankins
    jhankins Member
    Options
    Item has been sold.

Jim