Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Edge communication between servers with stand-by interfaces and network devices

Options
I am currently working on a project that involves connecting servers with stand-by interfaces and network devices using Edge connectivity. I am wondering if anyone in the community has any advice or recommendations on how to properly configure the network devices to ensure reliable and efficient connectivity.

My setup includes several servers with stand-by interfaces, as well as several network devices, such as switches and routers. I am using Edge connectivity to ensure seamless fail over and load balancing between the servers and devices.

One potential issue I am concerned about is ensuring that the network devices are properly configured to handle the stand-by interfaces on the servers. I want to ensure that if one interface fails, the network devices can automatically switch to the stand-by interface without any interruption to connectivity.

I am also concerned about ensuring efficient load balancing between the servers and network devices. I want to ensure that traffic is distributed evenly across the interfaces and devices to prevent any bottlenecks or performance issues.

I have already implemented several measures to ensure reliable and efficient connectivity, such as configuring link aggregation and port redundancy on network devices. However, I am not sure if these measures are enough or if there are other tools or methods I should be using to optimize my Edge connectivity.

I would appreciate any advice or recommendations from the community on how to properly configure network devices to ensure reliable and efficient Edge [https://www.lenovo.com/us/en/c/servers-storage/servers/edge/] connectivity with servers using stand-by interfaces.

Thank you in advance for your help.