Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex 6500 For Sale

Options

$2500 shipped

Flex 6500 with ATU. Factory boxes, FHM-1 microphone, power cable and I will include a spare CPU and Cooling fan.

This is the Unlocked version of the Flex 6500. Version 3.4.21 installed (latest version). New SDCard was installed last year proactively.

Cosmetics are very good and operation has been flawless. I have replaced it with a Flex 6600M. Some of the Front display on startup is blotchy but goes away once the startup is completed. See pictures of the screen. The screen is not used and does not affect the operations.

It currently has the Flex GPSDO module installed. That can be purchased for an additional $550.

I can include a new and original FTDI USB to Serial cable for an additional $30 if you need to interface with other equipment.

Zelle, Check, Money Order, or PP/FF accepted.

Contact via email at k3ma@outlook.com

John K3MA