Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

K9DUR Voice Keyer Setup that will definitely WORK!

Options
Mark Griffin
Mark Griffin Member ✭✭
edited March 2023 in Third-Party Software

I have tried to install K9DUR Voice Keyer. I have the receive audio set to DAX 1 and the transmit to DAX TX. But I am trying to use Port 8 which I have set up in CAT to key the transmitter. The issue I am having is this, the transmitter is keyed. The message that I have in Key One is not getting transmitted over the air. Even though I have K9DUR to go to that specific directory on my hard drive. I have Com 8 setup in my CAT. I have it as a PTT, Client Com 8 and CAT Com as Com 108, VFO A, RTS Highlited and Auto Switch TX set to enabled. I don't really see any concrete help out on the Flexradio Community that will help me to get this to work. I have tried to give as much information as I can. Also, when I key the transmitter I get an error message regarding the application.Mark Griffin, KB3Z

Comments

• K9DUR
    K9DUR Member ✭✭
    Options

Mark,

I am sorry that you are having a problem getting VoiceKeyer to work. E-mail me direct (support@k9dur.us), & I will work with you to get it resolved.

73, Ray, K9DUR

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.