Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Fill Palette Custom colors not taking

Options

V3.4.21

I just noticed when I try to do a custom fill color under the Advanced Tab in the pop out box for the Display in SmartSDR, that the custom color does not take when you select OK after making adjustments. I seem to recall that it would use the custom color in previous versions. Maybe there is an additional setting or button that needs to be pressed that I am overlooking?

James

WD5GWY

Comments

• Trucker
    Trucker Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Answering my own question. Two things seem necessary for the selected color in the Advanced tab to work. The Fill Slider first needs to be all the way to the right. And second, the Weighted Average button needs to be off. Doing it that way, I can select a custom fill color for the panadapter. Kind of odd that it is that way.

James

WD5GWY

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.