Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

DAX "still" dropping connections to external applications after all these years.

Options
Arizona Mike
Arizona Mike Member ✭✭
edited January 2023 in DAX

I am aware that this has been discussed in the past but the issue is ongoing here.

After DAX is running for a while, that is hours it arbitrarily drops its audio connection to the external applications. In this case, Ion2g and FLdigi amongst others. The only way I have been able to reestablish the DAX connection is to shut down the application(s) as well as DAX and restart.

Tried everything. Replaced network cables, checked switch setting, made sure nothing in the computer was going to sleep. The network switch management page shows all ports enabled and running smoothly. This is a gigabit network utilizing CAT 7 wiring.

Has anyone been able to resolve this issue as I realize its be ongoing for years.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.