Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex 6500 w/ATU & Flex Maestro B for sale

Options
km9e
km9e Member ✭✭
Have decided to stay with the FTDX101MP. For that reason, I am selling my Flex 6500 & Maestro B. The 6500 ( S/N 2915-5040-6500-6770 & version 3.3.33.10471 firmware) operates as it should (4 slices, 100 watts) & is good physical appearance. I will include the rack mount rails, and extra sd card programmed for the radio, the flex control, power & network cable. Price is $2400 TYD CONTUS only. If outside US, you pay shipping & customs fees.

Secondly, I have a Maestro B w/ battery pack, power & network cable, adjustable stand feet, microphone, Hard face cover, soft dust cover & brand new Nanook case. This was originally owned by KP2B, and I recently purchased the Maestro from him. It is in excellent condition & works as it should. Price for the package is $1450 TYD CONTUS only. If outside US, you pay shipping & customs fees.

I can text pics if requested. Contact Rick, KM9E @317-508-0934 or km9e@mac.com. If concerned about me as a seller, I have over 1300 positive feedback on Ebay (km9e) and you can learn more bout me from my orz.com page.

Comments