Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

6500 for sale

Options

This is serial #15, limited edition, signature series. Mint condition, includes power cable, ethernet cable, Flex ptt hand mike, and Flex Control. I'll cover shippping, UPS ground, conus, in the original, substantial, double box (which has been used once, to ship it to me). 3.3.33 software fully functional. Only 'issue', it doesn't quite put out 100w on all bands; more like 75-85 watts, like most of the early rigs; plenty to drive any decent final. Never mobile or even portable; has lived in my shack; I do not leave it on all the time, either; replaced SD card, and inside is remarkably dust free. $2400, cashier's ck. W5XZ, qrz address good, call or text 903 746 7141 if you like...73 from Sand Springs, Ok..Dan

Comments