Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Unable to connect WSJT-x thru the TCP interface.

Options
Tom Worthington
Tom Worthington Member ✭✭
edited December 2022 in Third-Party Software

Best Answer

Answers

• Tom Worthington
    Options

Just got my Flex 6600M back from repair. Working great. However, I can no longer connect to WSJT-x with the TCP interface as I have always been able to do. I keep getting a Hamlib error. I can connect using the very old method of pretending to be a TS-2000 and using the COM interface. Of course Win11 has gone thru a few updates in the 6 weeks since I last used the radio and Flex has updated to 3.3.33 so there are lots of ways things could have gone wrong.

Would be happy for some help.

73 es Aloha, Tom, NH6Y

• Tom Worthington
    Options

I replaced the .dll file in the WSJT bin directory with the latest version the problem resolved.

Thanks for the pointer.

73 es Aloha, NH6Y

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.