Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

No Bandwith bar

Options

Hi there

On 10 meters I have no blue bandwith bar. I have tried all adjustments that I can think of and cannot get it to appear. Thanks.

Bob

W1AGC

Comments

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Options

Hi Bob, what model radio? What version of the software? Mac, PC or Maestro?

Can you post a picture of your SmartSDR or Maestro screen?

• VE7ATJ_Don
    VE7ATJ_Don Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Do you have a slice receiver open? Try right clicking (in SmartSDR) in the scope area and selecting "Create Slice"

• Bob
    Bob Member ✭✭
    Options

Thank you for getting back. I am currently operating the 6400M radio firmware v 3.3.33. I have not been able to get a receive filter using any of the front panel knobs except if I go to the split pan. All other bands working fine. I have enclosed photos.

• Craig_KØCF
    Craig_KØCF Member ✭✭✭
    Options

You are zoomed out so far on 10 meters that the selectivity band is simply too narrow to see. Zoom in to where you are seeing a total width of the slice of about 100 KHz. You are looking at about 1500 KHz total bandwidth!

73, Craig KØCF

• Neil D Friedman N3DF
    Neil D Friedman N3DF Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

"FLEX-6400M" is not a very imaginative station name for your transceiver.

• Bob
    Bob Member ✭✭
    Options

Craig That is it

Bob

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.