Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Not hearing any audio but working level appears on the DAX application

Options
David
David Member ✭✭

Computer: had old Win7, smart SDR (dot 29) would not work after about 5 install tries, abandoned (netframework), upgraded to Win10 and SSD, downloaded dot 32 as this is currently what is in the radio, I deleted dot 29 from the programs list but kept drivers, Smart SDR works, CAT operates, DAX on line with audio level showing in slice window, looking for DAX in audio playback, there are 8 total, probably many from first attempts to use SDR with Win7, I just don't hear any audio in computer.

The only thing left to try is deleting all DAX drivers and downloading dot 32 again, I guess. Any explanation or suggestion. Thanks.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.