Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

DDUtil & FlexControl

Options
Rich M5RIC
Rich M5RIC Member ✭✭✭

Hi all

Have got a Flex control and am just playing around, using DDutil as it gives more features with what you can do than in SmartSDR.

Have got it so it tunes VFOA or B, single press Tunes RIT and double press clears RIT.

I can Tune VFO A or B fine but when I single press, only RIT changes on VFO A, even when VFO B is chosen.

I have gussed how to set this up in Smart SDR CAT as can't find any guide on how to make it communicate to Smart SDR, I was getting CAT Server Send Errors then saw a post from someone saying you need to configure it for port 5002 so I created a new CAT TCP port and it stopped the error.

The CAT port is only set-up for slice A so is this why RIT can't funtion on VFOB, even though I can tune fine?

Guess I am missing something easy here I hope?

See screenshot below, even though these are highligted, the tune RIT works on VFOA.

Thanks

Rich

Tagged:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.