Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Import/Export Profiles

Options
RFord
RFord Member ✭✭✭
edited October 2022 in SmartSDR for Windows

Today I decided to backup my profiles...so as usual I opened the:

Import/Export Configuration Tab...

Selected the Export Tab...

Selected Export...

Here is where things have changed...in the past the directory that would open would be my Document Directory...I would select the appropriate Tab and backup my profiles. This new Folder I have attached will not let me go the the document folder. I'm not sure if a change was made with the last update...thought I would post here first prior to opening a ticket. Anyone else seeing this? BTW I did backup the profiles I would rather keep it in the Document Directory rather than the desktop.

If I decide to import a Profile when I select Browse it will take me to my Document Directory...so that has not changed...

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.