Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

FLDIGI audio setting problems Flexradio6400

dl5cg
dl5cg Member ✭✭
edited October 2022 in Third-Party Software
Hello, I'm Andreas DL5CG and I want to work Fldigi together with my Flexradio 6400. Unfortunately I have an audio configuration problem. Cannot set Port Audio in FLDIGI Audio tab. It's just File I/0 only. The "Warning Port audio device not available" follows.
What can I do, how do I set the audio ports? Thanks very much !

Comments

• Eddie Jennings
    Eddie Jennings Member ✭✭
    edited October 2022

Please check your privacy settings under Windows>Privacy>microphone and allow Fldigi and Dax access to the microphone.

Eddie Jennings, AJ4OC

• Didier F6DXE
    Didier F6DXE Member ✭✭

My settings for FLDIGI

Didier

F6DXE

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.