Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

No band dat and no RX Flag

Options

Just got my 6700 back from Flex... was in for fan replacement.... no I have no band data.. can.t open a slice... the flag is missing and the RX window is empty...TG says no band data when I try to tune... cant open a slice as the EX tab is greyed out.... tried factory reset, rebooting, turning SCR ver 3.3.32 off and on on but nothing... does this rig need to go back top Flex?? cost $150 to send it to them and $298 for the replacement of the fan and now it does not work!!! Not a happy camper.

bc😕

Comments

• Wayne VK4ACN
    Wayne VK4ACN Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    Options

• EA7JQA
    EA7JQA Member ✭✭
    Options

I had the same issue with the fpga and cpu fans, I send my radio to the oficial service from Spain to Germany, the fans were under warranty becasuse Flex has recognized the lack of quality of this fans. But I had to paid the labor of the technician´s and also I had to paid the shipping cost from Spain to Germany and back.

I use the radio remotly, and in may of 2021 Semartlink fall during more than a week, so some friends of mine and me we decided to install a vpn on a raspi. I had luck with the 3.3.32 upgrade becasue in the official service they changed my Sd card before the upgrade, but some friend had the well Known problem with the Sd card.

And now this problem...

The truth is that this cannot go on like this, Flexradio is a top brand, and our equipment is worth a fortune to always be trembling in the face of a software update, or a system failure due to lack of reliability, or maintenance neglect. Trying to silence our discontent as they try to do in other forums today is impossible and leads to nothing but more dissatisfied customers and a worse reputation. That is not the way in my opinion...

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.