Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

None Flex-Radio with PGXL TGXL AG2x8

Options

Dear community.

A (blind) friend of mine wants to use his Kenwood TS590SG with a PGXL, TGXL and AG. He cannot use a Flexradio. Kenwood delivers excellent support for blind hams.

He wonders how to connect the devices. They are all LAN based (apart the radio). I know that AG<=>TGXL communicate with each other (do they exchange all necessary data?)

Does one have to connect all devices to the serial ouptput of the radio in order to share serial data information for band-switching?

Can I do something like using TX (TS590SG serial) to RX (PGXL serial), TX (PGXL serial) to RX (TGXL serial) and come back from the TGXL TX to RX (TS590SG serial)? ...to have alle devices connected?

The PTT has to come from the TS590SG to the PGXL and TGXL.

Thanks for your help

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.