Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex-1500 not seen by Windows

Options
Hi Folks - I'm dusting off my old Flex-1500 and getting it running again. PC is a Window 10 machine, recent i7 processor, 32 gig ram, etc.

The basic issue is that Windows Device Manager sees the Flex-1500, and the driver + device both claim to be "working" in device manager.

The upper level software (PowerSDR 2.7.x, 2.8.0) and Flex firmware tool don't see the radio. I tried the usual magic incantations of removing/re-installing the software, rebooting, etc. The power supply is good - measuring 13.6 vdc. The blue power light is on.

Any tips or clues as to what might be going on? It seems odd that the operating system sees the device, but the software doesn't. I also tried running the Flex tool as Administrator, but that didn't help either.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.