Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

QUESTION CORRECTED concerning inrad mic base..correct base is DMS-1 not MD-1

Sorry everyone I have no idea what I was thinking. The number of the inrad base i mentioned in my previous question is incorrect. No such item that I know of with the number MD-1 from inrad. The Correct mic base is DMS-1. The rest of the content is correct.So if anybody knows of any issues with the DMS-1 and corrective action to be taken I would appreciate hearing it. I will repeat the question here to save looking back...

I had a Inrad MD-1 (*corrected to DMS-1base and 629 mic.)*. I got so many complaints of muddy distorted audio that I sent the whole package back. Since then I've read on here where someone else was having the same problem and if remember right he discovered a wiring mistake in the base and had a fix. Never said what the wiring mistake was nor what the fix is. Since that base was ideal for my use I would like to get another but unless someone can tell me what to do to get it to sound like it should I will skip it. Does anyone have any info on this mic base?

Thanks

Ferrell

N4FRL

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.