Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

For Sale or Trade: Flex 6400M Radio, Flex Power Genius Amplifier, And Flex Tuner Genius

Options

For Sale or Trade Flex Radio Package Deal:

• FlexRadio 6400M Transceiver
  • FlexRadio PGXL Power Genius Amplifier
  • FlexRadio TGXL Tuner Genius 1X3 (Fully Automatic Antenna Tuner)

These were all purchased at the same time and are less than 3 months old. I absolutely have no issues with the FlexRadio line of products, but I recently purchased an Apache Labs Anan 8000 DLE and prefer it. I just don't want two SDR systems in the shack. I have all original receipts, paperwork, hardware, and original boxes. I would prefer a trade and arrange a meet-up; however, I am willing to sell the package. I would prefer an Icom 7610 or 7851 and an OM Power amplifier in trade. All trade ideas are welcome for review. I will sell the package for $10,500.

Am happy to demonstrate all equipment over a video call. Please let me know if you would like to see more pictures. 73 de N4KMG, Wes Wingo. Cell: 770-601-1452

Comments

• Jim Hough
    Options
    I am looking for a flex opened up for the entire hf spectrum for use in MARS. I would be connecting it through a digirig to a computer for encrypted MARS transmissions. Will your rig do that?
  • VE7ATJ_Don
    VE7ATJ_Don Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hi Jim... Check with the Help Desk, but I believe any of Flex radios can be 'opened up' to support MARS, etc. I believe there is a 'kit' to be purchased which provides different band filters. You just need to provide Flex with proof that you are authorized to transmit on those frequencies.