Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Computer for Flex-3000

I have a Dell Optiflex 7010 that does not see any of my 3 Flex-3000's. What brand/model computer can I obtain that will run with my 3000's?

Answers

• NY2A
    NY2A Member ✭✭
    [{"insert":"Sounds more like a Firewire issue. The computer itself should be able to run the 3000 no problem. What type of card are you running?\n"}]
  • Paul Playford
    Paul Playford Member ✭✭
    I have 3 Firewire cards and I check in Device Manager and they are there along with the Legacy driver. But FlexRadio does on see any of the cards. Everything worked well up until two or three days ago when I update the Bios in the computer. I also have another computer with a dedicated firewire port however it will not power up at the moment. Everything worked with this computer also but it was incredibly slow and ran CPU at 100%. That is why I am asking about a working computer system for the 3000.
  • Paul Playford
    Paul Playford Member ✭✭
    typo change does on to does not
  • Paul Playford
    Paul Playford Member ✭✭
    I restored the BIOS from v19 to v09 and now my 3000's work again.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.