Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex Control Jumping when using Diversity on 6700?

Options
I started using diversity reception and immediately noticed that my flex control moved frequency very jumpy and erratic, making it impossible to move slowly, controlled, or very far along the band. As soon as I turned off diversity it was is smooth comfortable self. Using a MAC BOOK PRO M1. Has problem whether one or two panadapters are active/shown. If I move frequency with the mouse, it seems to be OK.

Is this fairly powerful MAC being overloaded when doing diversity (and connected to a 4K monitor)? Or is there some setting I should look at?

Thanks.
Tom WA1MBA

Answers

• TomWA1MBA
    TomWA1MBA Member ✭✭
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Update: it only happens when there are two slices tracking, whether on the same panadapter or two. I am running an older version of SSDR 3 and might wait to upgrade in case it causes a SD card "bricking" of the 6700.. Will comment again once that is tried.