Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

ARQ and RAW Modes in 3.3.32

Options

After loading 3.3.32, I see two modes that I had not noticed before, ARQ and RAW. I don't see any mention in the release notes and it's not in the Smart SDR doc.

I thought ARQ may be used for low latency modes like VARA HF, PACTOR, etc., but when selecting it, the audio processing is not disabled like DIGU and DIGL. So I don't understand how they would be used and I'm curious...

Chuck, W9WLX

Answers

• arodland
    arodland Member ✭✭
    Options

Also curious.

• Trucker
    Trucker Member ✭✭✭
    Options

If you do a search of the SmartSDR users manual for RAW, it will show that it is associated with DAX and raw ( unprocessed) I/Q data.

James

WD5GWY

• Trucker
    Trucker Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Same thing for ARQ. It is for digital modes ( external programs) like PACTOR.

• Philip_VK3JNI
    Options
    RAW and ARQ modes? Yes I would like to know more about these modes and how they are used on my 6600M?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.