Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Mic?

Options

Ok, I've GOT to be missing something very simple here. Setting up Smart SDR for Mac on SSB. Where is the drop down to choose which mic I want to use? I can't for the life of me get any audio out of either my Heil Mic plugged into the back of the radio, or even a set of AirPods sync'd to the Mac.

Comments

• KP4IP
    KP4IP Member ✭✭
    Options

There is multiple places to check...

You can start with the Microphone selection on the right side panel; check if "Mac" is selected. Also, check if DAX is disabled, it should be disabled.

To change input;

• Patrick Lenn W7APM
    Options

That was it. It was set on BAL and honestly did not look like any sort of a choosable menu at all. I had to go back and watch videos on the windows version in order to see where it was, and then still darn near went right by it.