Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

QRZ Credentials for QRZ

Options
Hi, just got my 6700, setting up SmartSDR for Mac. I am QRZ subscriber and using API token for log integration from GridTracker/JTDX. Can not really use username/password since I have 2-factor auth enabled. However I only see the username/password option from SmartSDR settings window. Is API token integration for QRZ supported from SmartSDR?

Answers

• KP4IP
    KP4IP Member ✭✭
    edited June 2022
    Options

Hi Sandar,

I also have 2FA and SSDR for Mac, the only info needed for QRZ is the API Key...

• KP4IP
    KP4IP Member ✭✭
    Options

Oh I see now, you're looking at the "SSDR Preferences", there you enter your user / pass and then go to the LogBook App under SSDR tools and open the logbook then go to QSL inside the logbook App and you will find under QRZ.com / Preferences the field for the API Key...