Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

lost the MAC address in my ATT BGW210-700

Opusofid
Opusofid Member ✭✭
Seems the last time my modem/router has seen my flex radio was Saturday June 4th.

By this I mean I changed nothing in the router had smart link working and now it does not work. I have the ports forwarding and everything correctly or so it seems but it just stopped being seen in the device list.

2nd thing I bought a lynlsys Velop MX4200 system it has 3 hubs and I would like to use this in the shack to plug in the flex 6500 to as this has Ethernet ports in the back of every hub. Basically setting up a second wifi network that will be used only for flex.

I plugged in the flex to the port on the back of one of the hubs and opened the ports to forward 21000 and 22000 to the radio and the smart link shows up but when I try to connect nothing happens. and when plugged into the link sys it only show smart link does not show the direct connect.

Whe I plug it back into the regular network I see and can connect to the radio but get no smart link.

I know it seems like a lot going on but to summarize.

original network: direct connect no smart link.
new network: smart link no connection and no network radio.

I have 14days to return the linksys solution if I can't get it working like I want.

Prior to the 4th everything worked on the old network so if I could get that back that would be great.

Thanks DE Alan WH6DM

Answers

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator

Hi Alan, Are you trying to connect remotely or using the radio locally on your LAN?

• Alan
    Alan Member ✭✭✭✭

Len

I am testing/learning the different possible VPN solutions to work with carrier grade double NAT and L2 bridging for remoting my Flex.

So far, I am trying ZeroTier with a Raspberry Pi bridge to the LAN.....subject of this last post, and trying SoftEther, which I have working with my W10, on the LAN, as the server, but....SoftEther Client does not work on my Mac.

Alan

• Alan
    Alan Member ✭✭✭✭

Len.....disregard my response. Wrong thread, wrong question.

Alan. WA9WUD

• Opusofid
    Opusofid Member ✭✭
    Len,

I want to do both and it was working fine until Saturday. I changed nothing yet smart link stopped working now the radio does not show up in my devise listing on my router. I think that is the biggest issue right now.

Will a factory rest help?

DE Alan WH6DM
  • KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator

Hi Alan, it is usually the router that needs a power on reset. I would try that first. It seems like the connection to the new equipment caused a re-configuration of your router, so that is probably the place to start if the reset does not work.

WA9WUD - No problem!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.